~The Permanent Destination~ ~The Permanent Destination~

From your same group on the NGUAC competition.
Overall a very good piece. Your arrangement is quite good, and even if a little more would have been nice, the song is quite melodic for a Dubstep centered piece.
The mixing is good, and your use of instruments is quite nice.
The overall atmosphere is good, specially in the intro and outro.

Whitewaters Whitewaters

Hello there, from your same group of the NGUAC competition.
I like the development and overall composition. Your use of the piano is spot on my opinion, but it could make use a little bit of small arpegios at times.
That said, it is overshadowed a little bit by the mixing. The bass is way too loud at times, and i overshadows the other instruments. Also the water sounds feel a little bit out of place.
I also feel that some of the electronic sounds to accompany the overall harmony are spot on, while others feel a little bit generic.

EverReverb responds:

Hey thanks for review ^^

Yeah, I may have overdone the low frequs a bit... Tho i gotta blame my goji earbuds for that at least partly tho xd. But enough excuses, i will keep in mind to pay closer attention to balancing.

I hope that we'll both be competing in the knockoffs ^^!

endK - Shoo-Ree-Na endK - Shoo-Ree-Na

From your same NGUAC group. I like the melody you are using, the development, variation, and the overall atmosphere.
The use of vocals, with its effects, is just on point.
It's a really solid track, just a little bit lacking in the mix. Almost with the exception of some effects almost every single sound feels like is in the same 3D space.
Just like TaintedLogic I would also liked a little more variation in the main melody.

endKashika responds:

Thanks for the review mate! :)

ELEPS - CLEANER (TRAP) ELEPS - CLEANER (TRAP)

From your same group on the NGUAC competition.
I love your vocals. The composition itself is clean and very nice. My only problem would be with the mixing, specially since I can feel the compressor mushing the sound.

Good Luck ;)

Expedition Expedition

Here, from your same group on the NGUAC competition. I love the way you build the atmosphere, the mixing is great. As a electronic cinematic piece, this is extremely good. I might just become your fan.

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Thank you much Skiki! It is nice to read your kind words, I truly wish you the best of luck in the contest! :D

Midnight Hellstorm Reborn Midnight Hellstorm Reborn

As a fellow competitor on your same group for NGUAC, I just wanted to tell you I like very much your track. I like your sense, and your songs development.
The atmosphere you create is awesome, and the sound is also pretty good.

death2go responds:

Thanks! I wish you luck as well! :)

Shock Therapy [Rough Mix] Shock Therapy [Rough Mix]

I've been listening a for some time now people in the same group than me for the NGUAC 2017 competition, as this song is by far the one I like the most. Even if I found some other one I like more after this one, this one does stand out.
Very original, good sounds, and I like the development of the song itself. The mixing is also nice.

DarkBlueFX responds:

Thanks for listening and I appreciate the comment! Yeah there are definitely some risky parts in here that I thought I might lose an audience with, but if you see that as originality that is awesome.

Good luck to you as well my guy

Eight Bits Of Us Eight Bits Of Us

It remembers me a little bit to Jean Michel Jarre's style.

-Rupture- -Rupture-

I completely love your arrangements. Very subtle but is really what creates the intensity of this track.

Fatality. Fatality.

Great song

This song is great, the only thing I fell it laked of was either lyrics or some more good solos. But you already said in the description that you will be doing that, so I'll be waiting for the next update of this song.